Important Information & Policies
Please review our policies below prior to booking online.
- Rates are for single or double occupancy and include breakfast cooked to your order. High speed WiFi is complimentary for guests. Computers available for email and internet in our lobby. Business center facilities, including computers, copiers, printers, and facsimile.
- For each additional adult, please add $45.00 to the rate; children 17 and under, please add $35.00; and for infants and toddlers 3 and under, there are no additional charges.
- Reservations require a non-refundable advance payment of at least one night. Your advance payment guarantees all days of your stay. Full payment in advance may be necessary if you book during a period for which we have established a minimum stay.
- Should you need to cancel and provide at least fourteen days notice in advance of your arrival or thirty days, if your reservation is for a major holiday or special event, we will be happy to credit your advanced payment to a certificate toward a future stay. The certificate will expire three years after the original date of stay.
- If cancellation of a reservation is not received prior to 14 days of arrival (30 days for holidays), you are liable for the total stay as reserved.
- Check in time is between 4 P.M. and 9 P.M. and check out by 11 A.M., the day of departure.
- A two night minimum stay may be required on some weekends if Saturday is included. Long weekends generally require a minimum stay of three or more days.
- Pets are welcome. There is a $45.00 charge per stay, for the first pet. Additional pets are $22.50. We supply bowls for food and water, litter bags, a treat, covers to protect furniture and bedding. We avoid treats that will disturb your pet’s digestion and do not offer a “special menu” for dogs. Special menus can be upsetting. We make our dog treats using only organic sweet potatoes which have been well received by our pet visitors, literally and figuratively. We can provide steamed vegetables if your dog is on a special diet. Dog beds are available on request but suggest that if your pet has a favorite bed or blanket that you bring that with you. Pets are more comfortable with their own beds and their customary diets.
- We are a non-smoking inn.