2020 Vegan Retreats
Join us for a Vegan Retreat!
Thursday, June 18 – Monday, June 22 | Thursday, July 9 – Monday, July 13 | Thursday, September 17 – Monday, September 21
Experience and learn the joy of plant-based living while enjoying the luxury of the Stanford Inn Eco-Resort! Whether you’re already vegan or vegan-curious, this retreat will change your life! From cooking to nutrition, effective habit-change to environmental & ethical issues, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a happier, healthier person!
(Note: If you are not able to attend these set-date retreats, PLEASE check out our incredible “vacation packages”– various private retreat packages you can add to your stay at any time of year!)
- 4 night stay
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- 2 cooking classes
- Nutrition/healthy living class with author/nutritionist Sid Garza-Hillman
- Sid’s Small Steps Approach with author/nutritionist Sid Garza-Hillman
- “Bringing it Home” talk with Jeff Stanford & Sid Garza-Hillman–how to apply what you’ve learned!
- Complimentary copies of
- Dining at the Ravens Cookbook by Jeff & Joan Stanford
- The Art of Play by Joan Stanford
- Approaching the Natural by Sid Garza-Hillman
- Raising Healthy Parents: Small Steps, Less Stress, and a Thriving Family by Sid Garza-Hillman
- Mountain bike rental
$2150/person + tax (single occupancy), gratuities not included
$1390/person + tax (double occupancy), gratuities not included
Please call the Stanford Inn directly to book! 800-331-8884
“Albert Einstein once stated, “Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on earth as much as the evolution of a vegetarian diet,” and at the Stanford Inn by the Sea, an eco-friendly lodge …they are committed to turning Einstein’s theory into a reality…”
– Vegan Magazine