Four 2019 Retreats!
Thursday, June 6 – Monday, June 10
Thursday, June 20 – Monday, June 24
Thursday, September 26 – Monday, September 30
Thursday, October 3 – Monday, October 7
Experience and learn the joy of plant-based living while enjoying the luxury of the Stanford Inn Eco-Resort! Whether you’re already vegan or vegan-curious, this retreat will change your life! From cooking to nutrition, effective habit-change to environmental & ethical issues, you’ll learn everything you need to know to be a happier, healthier person!
(note: if you are not able to attend these set-date retreats, PLEASE check out our incredible “enhancement packages“– various private retreat packages you can add to your stay at any time of year!)
- 4 night stay
- 4 breakfasts
- 4 dinners
- 2 cooking classes
- Nutrition/healthy living class with author/nutritionist Sid Garza-Hillman
- Sid’s Small Steps Approach with author/nutritionist Sid Garza-Hillman
- “Bringing it Home” talk with Jeff Stanford & Sid Garza-Hillman–how to apply what you’ve learned!
- 4 yoga classes
- Complimentary copies of
- Dining at the Ravens Cookbook by Jeff & Joan Stanford
- The Art of Play by Joan Stanford
- Approaching the Natural by Sid Garza-Hillman
- Raising Healthy Parents: Small Steps, Less Stress, and a Thriving Family by Sid Garza-Hillman
- Mountain bike rental
$2150/person + tax (single occupancy), gratuities not included
$1390/person + tax (double occupancy), gratuities not included