A One-of-a-Kind Experience
3-night minimum, subject to availability
Sometimes going solo IS not only necessary, but life-changing. Taking some time (we think 3 days is excellent!) to think, sit quietly, write, learn, explore, or, well, get some much needed sleep, can be just the ticket. To that end, we created our Solo Adventure…Add it to your three night stay.
- Forest Massage OR Intelligent Nutrients Facial
- Dinner each night of your stay
- Breakfast each morning of your stay
- Self-guided Anderson Valley Wine Tour
- An autographed copy of Approaching the Natural: A Health Manifesto by Sid Garza Hillman, Philosopher, nutritionist and small steps coach – easy steps for more joy and vibrancy.
- One hour private conversation with Sid, Joan or Jeff with an afternoon dessert, coffee/tea. Bring questions about nutrition, sustainability, creativity, small steps, healthy living, ultra running and more!
- An autographed copy of The Art of Play Ignite Your Imagination to Unlock Insight, Healing, and Joy by Joan Stanford, MA, ATR-BC, play specialist focusing on creating art for joy and insight (for non-artists and artists alike!).
- Complimentary use of our bikes.
$290/person + tax in addition to your stay!
- Package does not include lodging
- Package does not include gratuities
- Subject to availability
Call (707) 937-5615 for more information and/or reservations!