A Special Experience to Enhance Your Stay that you will cherish with Art Therapist Joan Stanford, MA-ATR! (No art experience necessary–All levels welcome!!!)
Do you remember what it was like to make art as a child? No judgments, no critiques, no pressure? Re-capture the love of creation by adding on this incredible package to your stay at the Stanford Inn Eco-Luxury Resort. This package allows you to slow down, change gears and listen to your inner promptings. Immerse yourself in the creative process while enjoying the pampered relaxation of ocean and garden views, award-winning cuisine, massages, hiking, biking, canoeing, and much more! Don’t miss this life-changing retreat where you can feel what it’s like to create without limits! Give yourself the gift of time to reflect, to explore, to reconnect to your innate CREATIVITY! Come work/play in a safe, nurturing environment with an array of materials to spark your curiosity and engage your inner child. You will discover how playful creative process can free inhibitions and allow you to discover the joy of free and full self-expression.
- Dive into a huge variety of art supplies—collage materials (magazines), pastels, paints, markers, crayons, glue, canvas, paper, cardboards, and more!
- Learn how creative play can enhance all areas of your life
- Re-experience the joy of child-like artistic creation in a safe, nurturing, and judgment free environment.
- Learn practical real-life tools to re-introduce art into your life!
- Imagery work stimulates:
- Problem solving
- Three Dinners
- Two classes/sessions with Joan Stanford
- Basic Massage (for single occupancy) | Tandem Massage (for double occupancy) + Add in-room champagne for $85
- Copy of The Art of Play by Joan Stanford!
$570/person + tax in addition to your stay
$945/couple + tax in addition to your stay
OR call to book: 800-331-8884
What Guests are saying about Joan’s classes:
“Thank you for reminding me that the answer is within.” CJ, San Francisco
“This was so much fun. I feel refreshed and excited to play more when I get home.” JT, Boston